SEMESTER TEST POLICY
- Greene County Tech Junior High
GCT Jr. High students may qualify for semester test exemptions during the 2nd and 4th nine week period.
CRITERIA TO QUALIFY:
- Students cannot miss the same class more than twice during the semester. A professional note must accompany any further absences. (doctor, dentist, court,
- funeral, school approved activity, etc.)
- Students must have no more than two unexcused tardies.
- Students must not have any discipline referrals in school or on the bus (including in-school suspension, out-of-school suspension, or suspension from the bus)
- Students must have all charges and fines paid before qualifying for semester test exemption.
- DURING THE WEEK OF SEMESTER TESTS, STUDENTS MAY ONLY USE PROFESSIONAL NOTES FOR ABSENCES TO MAINTAIN THEIR EXEMPTION; PERSONAL NOTES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED THE LAST WEEK OF THE SEMESTER UNLESS THE ABSENCE IS UNAVOIDABLE.