- Greene County Tech High School
Homework shall promote the development of student's independent study skills and work to be done outside the classroom which will reinforce and strengthen academic skills, broaden the educational experiences of students, and relate those experiences to the real life of the community.
- Homework should be meaningfully guided practice or directed activity based on previously introduced subjects or concepts.
- Homework could be used to set the stage or create the foundation for new learning. (Example: reading assignment)
- The amount of homework assignment should be limited to only what is necessary.
- The completion time and difficulty level should be based on expectations of course level.
- Homework should be graded and returned to students except for review assignments in preparation for examinations.
- Students may obtain homework from School Messenger hotline (239-0681) or through the TeacherEase website.