AT SCHOOL HEALTH
- Greene County Tech High School
870-215-4400 ext. 6030
The general health and welfare of the student is recognized as an integral part of the school program.
Health services provided by the school include:
- A school nurse.
- Nurse's station adequately stocked with first aid supplies.
- The school nurse maintains a cumulative health folder on each student which contains the following:
- Personal data sheet giving medical history of student, also containing an emergency clause signed by parent for use in case of serious illness or injury.
- Completed immunization form.
Answers to questions concerning health services provided by our school may be obtained by calling the school nurse.
All prescribed medications must be checked in with the nurse upon arrival at school.