GCT Elementary/Intermediate After School Programs:
Greene County Tech offers an After School PLUS Program for 2nd-5th grade students. The program is in session Monday through Friday of each week and accepts only FULL-TIME students. Enrollment is offered during Open House each fall on a first come, first served basis.
For questions about either program contact the director,
After School PLUS Program Details:
· Hours: 3:30-5:30
· An afternoon snack is provided
· Cost: $30 per week
· Payment is to be made to the Director on Monday of each week
· Late fees are assessed for children left after 5:30
Summer Day Camp:
Greene County Tech offers a Summer Program for students exiting the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. The program is in session Monday through Friday of each week and accepts only FULL-TIME enrollment. Children are accepted on a first come, first served basis each spring and space is limited. A variety of activities are planned that are both entertaining and educational such as guest speakers, crafts, and organized ball games. There is also an art center, book nook, and video game room to enjoy as well as scooters, roller blades, and board games to play with. The children also attend weekly field trips to places like the Bowling Alley, Skating Rink, Memphis Zoo, The Discovery Park of America, ASU Fowler Center, and the Paragould Community Center for Swimming, just to name a few. The camp opens each year at the closing of the current school year and remains open until just prior to the opening of school in August. The children are very well taken care of by certified teachers and paraprofessionals that work for the GCT school District. For more information, please contact the principal’s office.
SDC Program Details:
· Hours: 6:30-5:30/Monday-Friday
· Cost: $85.00 per week
· Breakfast, Lunch, and Daily Snack is included
· Payment is to be made to the Director
· Late Fees are assessed for children left after 5:30
· An additional one-time fee of $120.00 per child will be collected to cover the cost of all activities and trips for the entire summer.